Position Title: Sales and Marketing Product Team Member
Experience: Sales and Marketing
- Find new industry verticals prospects for Cloud My Office products and services
- Find and nurture leads and turn them into paying clients
- Implement outbound marketing campaigns to connect with prospects
- Write copy for the web, print and video
- Work with our engineering team to communicate customer requirements during the transition between sales and engineering / deployments
- Work with engineering team to define new product features based on customer input
- Create marketing materials (newsletters, web copy, videos and graphics) for other sales reps, resellers and internal sales team members
- Take a major role in defining and implementing marketing efforts for new and existing products / services
- Identify and present new market possibility to the sales team and company management
- Implement content A/B testing (website copy, marketing material, emails etc.)
- Give product demonstrations and presentations to prospective clients
- Must be passionate about technology and have a willingness and desire to understand new technologies quickly
- Must be able to understand with some training what a hosted virtual desktop infrastructure looks like and what are some advantages and disadvantages of hosted virtual desktop infrastructures for enterprise IT systems
- Must be able to understand other Cloud My Office software as a service (SaaS) products
- Must have strong communication skills (email, phone, social media, in-person meetings etc.)
- Must have strong computer skills and be able to use and learn a variety of software applications that support other job requirements (CRM, Microsoft Office, Web Development Tools, Graphics / Video Production tools etc.)
- Must work from Cloud My Office’s headquarters in State College, Pennsylvania
- Must be willing to travel from time to time (estimate of 2 times per quarter)
- Must be willing to sell to clients
- Experience selling software as a service products is a plus but not required
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or advertising is a plus but not required
About Cloud My Office
Cloud My Office is a growth-oriented small business, located in State College PA, focused on product development and sales. We operate a very large Citrix XenApp cluster supported by other very large clusters including: VMWare, XenServer, Gluster and CentOS Linux, among other systems.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and able to acquire new skills quickly. We are looking for team members to grow with our company and have fun in the process. The successful candidate *must* be self-motivated and able to attain goals independent of oversight.
Where Do You Sign?
Are you ready to make a measurable impact on our ongoing success every day? We’ve been waiting for you.
Please send your brief cover letter detailing your sales and marketing experience and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please also include your recently updated resume.
<< Back to Careers Page