Cloud My Office is a product-focused small business that operates at lightning speed. The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated and able to acquire new skills quickly. We are looking for team members to grow with our company and have fun in the process. The successful candidate *must* be self-motivated and able to attain goals independent of oversight.
Desired Skills and Experience
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply! We are willing to train you and can be flexible with these requirements. If you are awesome, please do not hesitate to apply!
Experience and Skills
- Developing and testing database applications from the ground up, more specifically development of PHP and MySQL-based software applications.
- Providing accurate time estimates for programming tasks
- Creation of accurate and reliable documentation during and after coding processes in order to meet customer and internal requirements
- Engineering around complex problems to create highly-optimized code and database schema
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated individual capable of excelling in a fast-paced, dynamic, small business environment with a very flat management structure where every team member counts, every day of the week
- Excellent communication skills
- Object oriented programming experience, especially on a LAMP stack
- Experience with MySQL or a similar SQL database engine
- Experience with Linux, bash/sh, Nginx, Lighttpd, and Varnish
- Great working environment — we’re a productive, laser focused company with a work-hard, play-hard mentality
- Software engineers get to pick their own rig including at least two 24” monitors
- Nerf wars are always a possibility
- Great health/vision/dental plan for all employees
About Cloud My Office
About Cloud My Office is a growth-oriented small business, located in State College, PA, focused on product development and sales. We operate a very large Citrix XenApp cluster supported by other very large clusters including: VMWare, Xen Server, Gluster and CentOS Linux, among other systems.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and able to acquire new skills quickly. We are looking for team members to grow with our company and have fun in the process. The successful candidate *must* be self-motivated and able to attain goals independent of oversight.
Where Do You Sign?
Are you ready to make a measurable impact on our ongoing success every day? We’ve been waiting for you.
Please send your brief cover letter detailing your tech support experience and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include your recently updated resume.