Position Title: Marketing Lead
- Write copy for the web, print and video
- Work with our sales team to define product messaging and positioning based on customer feedback
- Create marketing materials (newsletters, web copy, videos and graphics) for internal sales and product resellers
- Define and implement marketing efforts for new and existing products / services
- Identify and present new market possibility to company management
- Implement content A/B testing (website copy, marketing material, emails etc.)
- Prepare and interpret reports detailing the results of different marketing efforts
- Design, implement and manage search engine optimization marketing efforts
- Design, implement and manage social media marketing efforts
- Prepare market research reports that identify sales opportunities
- Must be passionate about technology and have a willingness and desire to understand new technologies quickly
- Must be able to understand with some training what a hosted virtual desktop infrastructure looks like and what are some advantages and disadvantages of hosted virtual desktop infrastructures for enterprise IT systems
- Must be able to understand other Flashpoint software as a service (SaaS) products
- Must have strong communication skills (email, phone, social media, in-person meetings etc.)
- Must have strong computer skills and be able to use and learn a variety of software applications that support other job requirements (CRM, Microsoft Office, Web Development Tools, Graphics / Video Production tools etc.)
- Must work from Flashpoint’s headquarters in State College, Pennsylvania
- Minimum 2 years experience in a marketing role
- Experience with marketing automation software
- HTML and CSS experience is a plus but not required
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or advertising is a plus but not required
- Experience in basic video and graphic production is a plus but not required
About Cloud My Office
Cloud My Office is a growth-oriented small business, located in State College PA, focused on product development and sales. We operate a very large Citrix XenApp cluster supported by other very large clusters including: VMWare, XenServer, Gluster and CentOS Linux, among other systems.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and able to acquire new skills quickly. We are looking for team members to grow with our company and have fun in the process. The successful candidate *must* be self-motivated and able to attain goals independent of oversight.
Where Do You Sign?
Are you ready to make a measurable impact on our ongoing success every day? We’ve been waiting for you.