Cloud My Office is hiring a Support Engineer. The role of the Support Engineer is to preemptively identify and resolve issues with our complex hardware and software infrastructure, to handle and resolve issues escalated by the Tier-1 technicians and to work with our software team on scripting and automation.
What We’re Seeking
You must have a strong technical background and be a quick learner. You must be friendly, assertive and knowledgeable. You must be able to handle escalated customer issues via phone or email in a friendly, non-confrontational way.
- Experience building PC hardware from components
- Virtualization Tech including: Xen, XenServer and VMWare
- Scripting in VBS, Powershell, bash, etc
- Programming in PHP or other object-oriented languages (optional)
- MySQL experience (optional)
- Terminal Server Environments
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and FSRM
- MS Exchange 2010 or 2013
- Sharepoint Server 2010 or 2013
- Citrix XenApp, XenServer (or others)
- 1-3 years helpdesk experience with a focus on remote support (via phone)
- Windows Server 2008R2 or newer
- Windows XP, 7 and 8
- MacOS X
About Cloud My Office
About Cloud My Office is a growth-oriented small business, located in State College, PA, focused on product development and sales. We operate a very large Citrix XenApp cluster supported by other very large clusters including: VMWare, Xen Server, Gluster and CentOS Linux, among other systems.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and able to acquire new skills quickly. We are looking for team members to grow with our company and have fun in the process. The successful candidate *must* be self-motivated and able to attain goals independent of oversight.
Where Do You Sign?
Are you ready to make a measurable impact on our ongoing success every day? We’ve been waiting for you.
Please send your brief cover letter detailing your tech support experience and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please also include your recently updated resume.